Sunday 11 January 2015

Janathon Day 11 : Feeling good

Much better than yesterday ...... thankfully. Beautiful morning after a cold night, warm and sunny ..... just right for a stroll around Casalabate market followed by a cycle ride towards Torchiarolo. I'm working up to the full round trip to and from Torchiarolo so I can do my local shopping on my bike. I think it will be about a week before my coccyx and my energy get me there.

After cycling, an hour and a half in the garden....  more weeding, trimming, pruning, clearing.

I did attempt Clean and Lean's 12 minute workout but only managed the first four of the exercises.10 reps of each; not much I know, but this kind of workout is something new to me. I'm very afraid of injuring myself if I go hell for leather ... something I normally do and in doing so knocked myself out of other challenges last year.

#janathon stats so far
        walking        32.68km
        cycling           11.00km
        squats           410
        gardening     4.5 hours

#alchohol free in 2015 5 days (today is day 6 ... not tempting fate by counting it until after midnight!)


Feeling contented .....

No comments:

Post a Comment