Wednesday 21 January 2015

Janathon Day 21: And the Rains Came

Torrents ...... but once again at night. Are we in Camelot? Sadly the leaves don't sweep themselves up and the wind does not blow them into neat little piles.

Day 21 of #janathon. It's kind of hard to believe that the first three weeks of this year have rushed by already, and I am still on the #janathon bandwagon. After my "rest" day yesterday I was determined to get a good walk in. All the coastal paths are either flooded or mud-slippery - time to stick to the road, and even that was flooded in places. Endomondo hiccuped on me a couple of times and broke my walk into three parts, so three routes/stats below. Not sure why ... is it because I am on the free version?

Feeling good .... feeling motivated. Spring is in the air, the air is soft and warming up, summer is around the corner waiting for the new svelte me (I hope).

#janathon stats so far
walking       66.06 km
cycling        23.75 km
squats          510
gardening   12.5 hours

#alchohol free in 2015 -  15 days (today is day 16 ... not tempting fate by counting  until after midnight!)

#weightloss2015        2.6kg ( until tomorrow - end of week 3 weigh in )






No comments:

Post a Comment