Thursday 22 January 2015

Janathon Day 22 : From sluggish to buzzing





Woke up feel decidedly sluggish this morning .... but it was a beautiful morning and it Day 22 of #janathon and the beginning of week 4. We had errands to run in Torchiarolo so I walked back, and definitely picking up the pace now. 6.5 km in 1 hour and 3 minutes. I was really tiring as I got closer to home, very happy to see the sea again on the home stretch. Despite being tired I was really buzzing.


Followed up the walk with a little gardening...... thinning out and transplanting strawberries. We may have had some really cold weather but they are ahead of themselves again. Flowers and baby berries already. And tons of caterpillars, snails and slugs doing untold damage. It is war.

Today is also weight check-in day after the first three weeks, another 1.5kg down. I know the loss rate is going to slow down soon - just have to try not to get too demoralised when it does, I'm well on the way to where I want to be.




#janathon stats so far
walking       72.56 km
cycling        23.75 km
squats          510
gardening   14.0 hours

#alchohol free in 2015 -  16 days (today is day 17 ... not tempting fate by counting  until after midnight!)

#weightloss2015        4.1kg ( at the end of three complete weeks )


No comments:

Post a Comment